Saturday, July 30, 2016


Electronic Foot File Professional Pedicure Tools



                                      https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H1RGQGQ





I really like this Electronic Foot File.  I like that the cylinder file part is larger than the name brand one I bought form the drug store.  I feel that have a larger file I am able to have smoother feet in less time.  Plus this one is more affordable.   This file does come with an extra roller file and a massage attachment which I have to say feels great after a long day on my feet. 

I have used this multiple time on my feet and I am very happy with the results.  I saw results after the first use. To be honest is was gross to see all the dead skin that came off. I am very glad I did this over my bathroom sink.  I think it took about 3 uses for my feet to be as soft and smooth as I wanted them. 

The only down side about this product is that is can not be used in the shower because it is not water proof.   I am ok with it using batteries.  I did use higher quality batteries and I have not noticed any loss of power yet.  

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after personally testing it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment