Friday, July 22, 2016


                     SheriffDrink 30 oz 





                                         https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FMK9JRW





I ordered this for my husband, but I am ordering one for myself now after witnessing how great this tumbler is.  My husband uses it for his coffee while he is working and he is beyond impressed at how well this keeps his coffee super hot for so long.  He also uses it for cold beverages too. We actually had a bon fire last night and he had a cocktail in his drink with a good amount of ice and there was still ice in this tumbler 5 hours and 30 minutes later.  His cocktail was gone, but the ice cubes were still there and had not melted much at all.  To top it off it was 80 degrees here in Michigan last night.  

This tumbler does not leak at all. It does fit in out cup holders in both our car and truck, and in my husband's semi truck too. This cannot go in the dishwasher which I am not thrilled about but oh well.  This does come with two different clear plastic lids.  One lid closes fully and the other does not.  In my opinion there is nothing wrong with this tumbler. 

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment