Saturday, July 16, 2016

                Cute Dragon Tail Blanket For Kids


                                         https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GIAGW2K





I am so impressed with this dragon tail blanket.  I previous ordered a mermaid tail blanket for my daughter and my best friends son loved it so much I had to get him one. Well he loves dragons and the movie "How to train your dragon" so I knew this would be perfect for him.  I love that this dragon tail blanket came with a special stuffed dragon that is just as soft as the blanket. 

This super soft dragon tail is 54" long so it will fit kids of almost size.  The blanket looks just like the picture.  A light green tail with purple trim and fins, there is even soft ivory spikes on the tail.   This is a sleeping bag style blanket that kids put their  legs into and can pull the blanket up as far as they please. The inside and outside are so soft, it is made of soft Minky fleece fabric.  The stitching is done very well, there was no loose threads of flaws that I have found. 

I think this is such a good affordable gift for any child who loves dragons. I think this will easily become a favorite blanket for nap or night time, even for playing with and cuddling in on family movie night.  I am very happy with this blanket and I am glad there is other options than just the mermaid tail for boys or girls who would rather be a dragon.   The pictures I included is of  my 3 year old daughter trying it out before we shipped to by besties son. 

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment