Wednesday, July 20, 2016


            Airomatik® 400ml Essential Oil Aromatherapy Diffuser










So far I have been enjoying my new diffuser. What I like the most about this diffuser is that it is the quietest diffuser I own. And I own a lot of them all ranging in prices for over $100 down to $15 and this one is the quietest, if I didn't turn the LED light on or smell the oil I wouldn't know it was on. I like that this Airomatik diffuser is a different shape then my other diffusers. The cube shape is appealing, plus it allows for a larger water basin in a space saving design. I think it looks good even when it is not on sitting on my end table

The controls are very easy to use. The center button is what turns the diffuser on. The range button controls the density or the flow the mist that comes out. the LED button turns the light on and controls the color. I just let it run through the rainbow of colors. Becasue this is a larger tank I do use about 8-10 drops of oil. I am sure less can be used if this diffuser is being used in smaller room.

I use my this diffuser regularly and i have had to clean it twice so far to remove the oil build up. I clean the main tank with a warm wet washcloth and the lid I wash with soapy water and make sure I rinse it completely. I do recommend this with this diffuser as well with any.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.




#TouchOfClassReviews  


No comments:

Post a Comment