Thursday, July 14, 2016




                           Bjelly Traditional Loose Harem



                                                     
                                             



                                                      https://www.amazon.com/Bjelly
                  






These are cute and super comfortable. I was a little bummed out at how small the waist was it hard to get over my booty. But once I wiggled into them I really liked them. I think the color is calming and the tribal print is neutral. I really like the pom pom balls at the end of the strings. There is even a neat pocket on the outside of the pants that has the same tribal print on the top.

The reason I think these run a little small is because even though the waist may fit up to a 41", the hips width is only 34". The tribal print panel on the front is solid fabric and the back of the waist band has the elastic. I do think these are really comfortable. The fabric is 100% cotton. The fabric is a little heavier than I would choose to wear in the hot summer days. I wear a lot of harem style pants and I like these they just are not my favorite pair.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment