Saturday, July 30, 2016


Real Natural Onyx Stone Bead Bracelet with Unique Tiger Eyes for Men and Women - designed by Live Inc








I love this bracelet. I wear it daily with my other tiger eye bracelet and my amber bracelet.  Because both the onyx and tiger's eye are silica based stones, with similar grounding and protective properties they very good for the lower chakras. The black onyx is particularly effective for the root chakra. The tiger eye's  is suitable for the third, plexus solaris chakra.  

This bracelet is mainly made up of the matte onyx beads that are very smooth.  There are 3 polished tiger eye stones that sit in the middle.  These natural stone beads are strung on an elastic cord allowing it to fit a wide range of wrists. I think this would fit up to am 8" maybe a 8.5" wrist.  I usually wear a 7" bracelet and this is a little large, but that is not a problem becasue I stack this bracelet with my others.   I also really like and appreciate that there is no metal on this bracelet. 

I am very happy with this onyx and tiger eye bracelet. I agree that it is suitable for both men and women.  I think this is great as a fashion bracelet or to help balance chakras. 

I did receive this bracelet for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment