Friday, July 29, 2016




Pro-nu Lavender Sachets


                                          https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013U2VP5I



Love these lavender sachets!  I am obsessed with the scent of lavender, but the actual natural scent not the chemically made kind.  I have all 10 of these in my dresser draws and amour so that my clothes have the fresh scent of lavender.  Each of the 10 sachets are done in a sheer purple organza pouch that is cinched shut with a purple satin ribbon. Each pouch has so many  dried lavender buds in it I can't even guess how many but they are pretty full.   

I like the small size becasue I can place them anywhere without taking up a ton room. Plus they are not very noticeable, not that that matters to much because I have them in my draws and shelves. But these would be great in a linen closet, in a car, night stand, to use in other diy crafts, or  in a suit case while traveling. 

I am beyond happy with these. The scent is wonderful and just what I wanted. They suit my needs just fine. I would totally recommend these lavender sachets!

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment