Friday, July 22, 2016

   Frontpet Do It Yourself Cat House Condo



                                           https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BCPIKI0



This is a very cool concept for a cat condo.  This cat condo can be assembled in a number of ways, depending on space and my cats liking.  I currently have this assembled in my sun room where my cat can watch the birds at the bird feeder .  He likes to lay on the top and watch the world go by and chirp at the birds that he sees and probably wants to catch and eat.  I think he likes being up higher so he can see more.  He also plays and in the bottom part, but I think he maybe to big to fit in the hammock that is included.  There is also a cardboard scratcher that cam be placed any where in the cat condo. 

This took about an hour from to start to finish for my husband and I to put together.  I think the most difficult part of this was deciding how we wanted to assemble it. As can be seen in my included pictures we built a 3 story cat condo that he can climb up on and go though.   I am very happy with this cat condo and I think it looks much nicer than the carpet covered ones that are not very stable. 

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment