Sunday, July 17, 2016

REVERSIBLE! Best Snuggler - Girls Reversible Mermaid Tail Blanket



                                        https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H1DDAOQ


My 3 year old daughter was over the moon when we received this.  She has seen her cousins with similar blankets and has been wanting one.  Well I am so glad I ordered this one instead of the ones my sister in law in did because this mermaid tail is reversible and probably one of the softest blankets I have felt. My daughter uses this multiple times a day, not only to snuggle in but for when she pretends to be a mermaid and dive into the "ocean".  My daughter loves the pink side, and according to her that is one of the best qualities of this tail, it being pink. 

This mermaid tail is made of super soft Minky fleece on both side of this tail. Becasue this mermaid tail blanket is reversible it is double fabric.  They sewn together really well, no loose threads or seems.  My daughter has hopped around in this pulls on it and is over all not gentle with this at all and I am very impressed in with the quality.  Even though this is double layered fabric it is not too heavy or too warm. 

This mermaid tail is like a sleeping bag style meaning that my daughter slips into like a sleeping bag so she is completely wrapped in snugly softness. The tail is not solid and she can slip her feet in the fins which apparently is one the best things ever according to my 3 year old.  This blanket is  

The entire blanket measures about 54" from the top of the opening down to the tail.  This is a great length kids because they can pull it up to their shoulders or roll the top down so it is is at their waist. I think this is a great size for kids 3 years- 12 years.  Overall this is high quality blanket and super cool because it is reversible.  It washes and dries well. I have no flaws at all in this mermaid tail except I wish they made one in my size. 

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment