Friday, July 15, 2016

      TOUCHBeauty AS-0759D 360 Rotary Facial Cleansing Brush


                                 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X53ONUC



I really like the results I am seeing with the use of this rotary facial brush. I have been using the brush twice a day in the morning and at night to wash my face. U wet the brush and apply a small amount of facial cleanser, then I press it to my face and turn it on. At first I didn't really know what I was doing and I sprayed water and soap all over my bathroom.  I learned since then to apply a little pressure when I use the brush and  no water or soap  goes anywhere.  


Since i have been using this my skin is exfoliated and I think my skin care products are able to absorb and work better on my skin. My girlfriend has even commented on how she thinks my skin is glowing.  I use this brush on the high speed at night to really get in there and remove my makeup.  I use this on low in the morning because I just want a light exfoliation.  

I think this is a great beauty tool. The brush feels so soft on my skin. I have had no irritation when using these. I do follow the directions becasue I don't want to over exfoliate or irritate my skin.  I'm not sure what the super expensive version of this brush does but I am very satisfied with this cleaning brush. 


I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after properly testing it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment