Sunday, July 17, 2016

                      Embroidered Leaves Fashion Headband





I love everything Boho and this gold leaf head band is right up my alley.  Not only does it look super cute, but it is so comfortable. I can wear it all day without it pinching me head.  I think this head band can be worn multiple ways.  Like a regular head band, on top of the head like a crown, incorporated into a braid, or low on the forehead.  Anyway I wear this I am happy with it and have received compliments. My teenager often steals this and wears it too.  

This head band  has a soft flexible  gold tone fabric around the majority of it that is embroidered with gold thread, really adding texture to it.  It really contours well to me head.  There is a black elastic band to secure it and obviously adds stretch to the head band allowing to stay in place. I think this is too large for children's heads but fit teenagers and women perfectly. 

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment