Friday, July 15, 2016


               Solar Garden light LED PIR Motion Sensor Wall Light




                                  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01COVBOI4




I really really like this solar light.  I think this might me one of the nicest looking  solar lights I have seen.  I had my husband install it on the side of house where our other lights don't reach to light up our walk way.  When the light comes on at night it has a soft light, but when motion is sensed the light brightens up a lot.  The light is a bright white color.

The fixture it's self is very nice looking especially for being made of only plastic.  It is made out of thick black plastic and has frosted white panels where the light shine though.  My husband installed it easily with the included screw.  I think the hardest part about installing this is choosing where to place it.   I like the look of this so much I wan t two more to place on both sides of my garage door.  

I really like the light, I think it looks very nice during the day and lights up just as it should  at night. One the best parts about this solar light is that it runs of solar energy. I did not have to have any electrical ran to get light where I wanted it.  I love free light from the sun. The light does still light up even on overcast days.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest reviews after properly testing it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment