Thursday, July 14, 2016


                    JE Bluetooth 4.0+ Portable Wireless Speaker 




                                          https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GHU410G





I really like this portable Bluetooth speaker and charging deck combo.  The quality is almost as good as my Jambox. While this speakers boosts really good sound quality it can't quit hit the bass notes as my Jambox does though.  However unlike my Jambox this neat speaker can charge my phone wirelessly just by placing my phone on top of the speaker and even through my phones case.

The JE Bluetooth 4.0+ Portable Wireless Speaker has controls on it to change to the next or previous  song as well as volume control and pause and play.  There is a small screen that displays the time in military time and  when the speaker is connected to my phones.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and I have not had any problems with my phone connecting to the speaker or charging.  I like the way this speaker looks it blends on well in any room.

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment