Thursday, July 21, 2016

                        Premium 11*14 Picture Frame Wood 
                         



                           https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FGW6PGEPremium 


I am very happy with this picture frame. It is exactly as described and looks great. I think the simplicity of the black wooden frame and the white matting really let my picture stand out. I like that I was able to get a good quality frame with matting at good price point. I was impressed that measurements were exact and my 8"x10" print fit perfectly.

Even though this only has a hook to be hung horizontally I was able to hang is vertically. I personally think that having any picture or artwork framed with a matting looks professional. This frame has no flaws. This frame can be hung on the wall or can stand on a table or desk becasue it has a kickstand.

I did receive this frame for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment