Monday, July 18, 2016

                    CJ Products Pupcake

                                         by Pillow Pets


                                       https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ATUJMMW



My 3 year old daughter was so excited when this sweet smelling Pupcake arrived.  She smells like vanilla frosting. My daughter loves cupcakes, the color pink, and puppies, so I knew when she ordered was going to love it.   My daughter has other pillow pets she loves to play and snuggle with, she has small ones, one that light up and now one that smells yummy. 

This pillow pet is very well made and very soft. Everything about this pillow pet is made to be snuggled with. Nothing is hard on it, the eyes are embroidered on.  When this pup is not velcored there is even a little flap of fabric to cover the velcor so the scratchy part doesn't touch my daughters skin.  

My daughter love to snuggle with this pup at nap time and night time. It has quickly replaced some of her other favorite stuffed animals. She is very happy so I am very happy. 

I did purchase this product at discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment