Friday, July 15, 2016



     Ultra Green Glominex Extreme Glow in the Dark Premium Paint



                                          https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OU1ZSUM


I purchased this glow in the dark paint for a project I have yet to complete, well actually start yet.  I did however test the paint out to see how well the paint covers, the thickness of it, and how well it glows.  Well the paint is light bright green and dries that color, as can be seen in my attached pictures.  I actually like the color and I think it looks good and will work well for my project.  The paint is thinner than acrylic paint and I will need to use multiple coats to achieve the green color that I want. However I think that if someone is using this just achieve a glow in the dark look they will only need a coat or two. The glow of this paint when the lights are of is a soft neon green glow. When a black light is over the color it pops a lot more. I think this is a fun paint that has many uses and I know it will work well for my art project.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased an honest review after testing it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment