Thursday, July 14, 2016




                       Cocktail Shaker Set by SILVERgrade







I think this is a very nice and cocktail shaker set. It is high polished stainless steel. There is a nest embossed mark on the jigger and the cap to the shakers. There are two pourers included in this set as well as an ebook that was sent to my email. I really like and appreciate that this set is dishwasher safe. I really don't like hand washing dishes, not to mention that after a couple cocktails I am not washing anything.

I really like this cocktail shaker set, everything I need to mix a cocktail is included. The double sided jigger allows me to pour the proper amount of liquor and the pourers make me look fancy while I'm making drinks. I appreciate that the shaker does not leak and that is is easy to remove the top. My last cocktail shaker was very difficult to remove to make another drink.

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment