Tuesday, July 12, 2016

                    


                      Pond Fountain with 12 RGB color led light







                                    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GRP16KY



This is a very powerful small fountain.  I ordered this for my parents as an anniversary gift.  I thought they would really like it in their pond.  They do already have a small but I thought they would appreciate and upgraded water fountain that came with color changing LED lights.

Now because my parents are not the most technically inclined people I wanted to test this fountain out before I gave it to them so I would be able to help the out.  I decided to test this out in my kitchen sink.  When I first set it up and turned it on this little pump blasted water almost to my ceiling. I was impressed.  I tried out the mushroom top and that did not shot up so high, but it was still a full fountain.

There are different attachments are included for both types of fountains, and there are extender pieces included too.  The LED lights are attached to the fountain and are not removable.  I think the addition of the lights make the fountain look amazing in the dark. 

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment