Thursday, June 9, 2016









I keep this lip balm in my purse so I always have it with me. Unlike other lip balms and chap-sticks I have used previously this one does not need to be reapplied that often. After the first application of this lip moisturizer my lips felt soft and supple.  I can also apply my lipstick over it with no problem. I really and appreciate the natural ingredients.  I know that shea butter and coconut oil have great moisturizing properties and use them in a lot of my skin care products.

The lip balm is not dyed and comes in a classic twist up tube. It is the same size as other chap sticks I have used.  This is a bit more pricey than drug store brands but I can certainly notice a difference in the results of using this.

I did receive this item for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after personally testing it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment