Sunday, June 19, 2016












                                      https://www.amazon.com/Smiths-Mini-Mason-


These little mason jars have so many uses. I have used mine to put my homemade hand scrub in to give as gifts. I added a little chalkboard sticker to the outside and labeled them and they look really nice. I used another jar to hold my homemade taco seasoning. I have a magnetic knife bar the I mounted in a upside down in a cupboard and these stick the bar securely. I even have one to hold paper clips. There are so many ways to use these jars.

I really like the small size. I think they are too cute and very useful. This set comes with 6 mini mason jars securely packaged. These really look like mini mason jars. The jar is glass and the two piece metal top is the same as larger mason jars.

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.




No comments:

Post a Comment