Friday, June 10, 2016

                                                   Great way to store Essential Oils




                                           https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CRMWZYC



I have a lot of essential oils and use them multiple times a day.   I do treat them like medicine and I keep them out of reach of my 3 year old and my pets. I have previously filled my other oil box but still had more essential oils I needed to store safely.  So that is why I wanted this box.

This box holds 45  5-15 ml bottles of essential oils in the top part. The little spacers are removable so it is easy to customize the way they are if necessary.  The lower part of the box has a pull out drawer that has two rows of 7 slanted slots. I use these for my roller ball oil blends.  Also included is 25 plastic droppers and a disk that contains an aromatherapy ebook .

This box is made of  unfinished sanded wood.  I am planning on painting mine when I have so extra time. However it does look very nice as is. There is a little lock type closure on the top part of the box.   I do recommend to everyone who uses essential oils to store them safely and this box is perfect for that. I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment