Tuesday, June 14, 2016

                                                 This is such a great interactive toy.

                                          https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VFZDOC0



This has to be the coolest electronic pet i have seen . I intended on this being a gift for my nephew when we go visit next week but  my daughter and husband are loving playing with it. I did want to take it out and give this a Miposaur a try so I could  show him how to use it instead of depending on my sister to read the directions and try to explain it to him.

The good thing is that this is pretty user friendly.  This dino follows hand commands which is very cool. I am very impressed at how stable this toy is.  It works best on a flat hard surface like a kitchen floor or hardwood floors.  What I find most impressive about this Miposaur is that when I turn the ball to green this little guy will follow it when I roll it and then push it around. It is really something to see. I wish I knew how to load videos to my review to show.

Along with the multiple hand commands this toy follows and is responsive too he is also very responsive to  his ball.  The ball has 6 different functions, all explained very well in the user instructions.  There is is a a disk that turns on his ball, when turned a different color appears on the ball and on the Miposaur.  There is a color for dancing, chasing the ball, a leash, beat box, food, and his teddy bear that he loves. 

There is also an app that I downloaded to my phone that makes it possible to interact with the Miposaur more. I can draw a path on my phone that he will follow, I can change the music he plays and dances to.  I am able to choose different foods to feed him. This toy does take 4 AA batteries for the dino and the ball takes 4 AAA batteries. These are not included.

I am beyond impressed with this toy. I am going to have to purchase another one so I can give it to my nephew since my daughter is loving this so much.  I have nothing negative to say about this toy.  I do think that this is best for ages 4 and up even though my daughter is 3 and she can do the hand commands.  

I did receive this Miposaur for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after personally testing it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment