Tuesday, June 28, 2016






These are cute 4" hanging pots. Each pot is a different solid  color and each has a removable hook that slides in a slot on the back of the pot. There are no chips or drips in the paint on the pots.  I like that these can be used with or without the hook. They stand up very well when placed on a flat surface.  

I know these are marketed to hang plants outside but I am using them to hold some of kids daily art supplies.  I have a kitchen cart in kitchen that has a handle and  these hang on there perfectly. I am currently only using  the colors that compliment my kitchen colors.  We are hosting a BBQ this coming holiday weekend and I am planning on putting the plastic silverware in the pots, with out the hooks attached, on our patio tables.  



I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after trying them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment