Monday, June 6, 2016




                              http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Breakfast-Tray




This is a great multipurpose lap tray. It is light weight, easy to clean. and has legs that fold under! I have used this so much since since it arrived. My youngest daughter like to eat her snack on it and use it to color on. My husband uses it for his for his snacks on the couch at night without the legs. I like to have it in my living room on an ottoman to have a sturdy place to hold my drink, or a candle or just to look nice.

The tray is made of bamboo wood, it has not rough spots at all. it has been sanded very smooth. It has handles for easy carrying and lags that fold under or out. There is also a nice lip all around the tray to prevent items from rolling off.

I think this is very well made. It has a lot of uses. I am sure becasue it is easy to store but I always have mine out in some part of the house.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after personally testing it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment