Thursday, June 23, 2016

                                                 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G2PKINK





I love glitter and I was so excited to find a glitter body scrub! My teenager and I love this Raspberry Cream Glitter Body Scrub.  There is actual glitter in this scrub and when we use it we a our skin is soft, smooth, and has some sparkle!  

This scrub does come in a bag which I find a bit difficult to use so I put this scrub into large mason jars.  This scrub can be used on the entire and body and face, but I must warn there will be sparkles left on after rinsing.

I use this scrub twice a week to keep my skin smooth and soft.  I exfoliate all year round but I think it is really important to use during the warmer months when I am showing more skin.  I find that when I do exfoliate my skin tans better and absorbs my lotion better too.   I am very happy with this scrub.

I did purchase this scrub at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after properly testing it out.





No comments:

Post a Comment