Tuesday, June 14, 2016

                                                https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UJ8XB9K


This is a very cute pillow cover. I have it in my sun-room. The colors of this pillow cover compliment my color scheme very well. The graphic is very clear and the so is the saying "Nice talking to you".  The pillow cover measures 18"x 18" . I recommend using this for a for a 19" x 19" pillow form, or throw pillow.  I think it looks loose on an 18" pillow. I  would recommend having additional 2 additional solid throw pillows to pair with  this.

The fabric is much softer than it looks. I have two similar pillow case with owls on then that I have in my living room so I assumed the fabric would me soft and hold up. I was right.  There is a hidden zipper closure in the bottom, it runs smooth when I open or close it.  I think this adds personality to my sitting area.

I did purchase this at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment