Wednesday, June 22, 2016

                                                https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015UZZAZO



I really like this Mommy tote.  Not only does it look very nice but it is also very functional.  The inside has 4  pockets, a water bottle pocket, plus a zippered pocket.  The outside has 2 shallow pockets.  There is a longer cross-body strap that can be detached if needed.  I just use the over the shoulder straps.  This bag is made from a canvas material.  I like this because I can easily throw this bag in the washer to clean it.

Now that my daughter is 3 I do not need the large diaper bag I once carried. I do still need to carry a larger bag to fit her water bottle and snacks, plus a change of clothes and underwear.  I also like to always have my umbrella, sunscreen and bug spray.  I can fit my wallet or wristlet in here along with my phone.

The size of this bag is 15.8" x 11.8".  I would describe the size as a larger purse.  I do have purses that are larger.  I like the grey stripes and the black bottom, the dark bottom really helps hide any dirt.  I do not think this is large enough for all the items needed for a baby, but for a toddle or preschool age child it is perfect.  I am very happy with this bag and I would recommend it.

I did purchase this bag at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment