Wednesday, June 8, 2016







This is a beautiful insulated bag. The fun whimsical floral print really caught my eye. I wanted to use this for to pack my lunch for days I work. However I have used this bag for much more. I take it with me on when we go to the zoo, longer car rides, to splash pad. Not only does this hold my lunch, but also a few snacks to. I can pack all my kids healthy snacks like fruit, yogurt, juice,and granola bars. Because it is insulated it keeps food cool, but when I add an ice pack it actually keeps my food and snacks cold with no need to refrigerate. I do try to keep in the shade though.

This bag is easy clean. I can wipe out the inside and I have had to spot clean the outside and have had great results. I think the outside pocket is a great feature. I usually keep my sunscreen in there along with fruit snacks. I really like this and will continue to use it.

I did receive this product for free in exchange for unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment