Saturday, June 11, 2016






                                     https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GD41KDW




I don't care judge me all you want I love Voss sparkling water. I have been a fan of Voss sparkling water for a while. I started drinking it when I tried to quit drinking so much pop and have been drinking Voss ever since.  I was very happy to hear that Voss had added two new flavors to their sparkling water collection.  I really enjoy cucumber infused water so I had to try the lemon cucumber flavor. I am glad I did but super bummed out I did not order more.

This sparkling water flavored water is so light and refreshing.  Both the lemon and cucumber flavors are balanced perfectly, One does not over power the other.  I really enjoyed this flavor and I hope my super market starts to carry it soon.  I do think the price is a little high. But I am a sucker for Voss and will  purchase again. I also thought that the included butter-mints was a sweet touch.


I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment