Wednesday, June 29, 2016

                                        
                                             https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0181Y6MUS




This was such a great activity for my 3 year old and her Dad to do together.  Not only were they able to spend some quality time together but our daughter had a fun toy the she plays with as a result.  This took them about 15-20 minutes to complete. This is a great time frame because any longer and I know my daughter would have lost interest. 

The pieces and tool are just the right size for small hands.  The plastic is well made, sturdy, and without sharp edges. Some of the pieces are small and  I understand why this is marketed for ages 5 and up.  The tires and seat are flexible and softer.   This bike really works. The tires spin well.   My daughter has played with ever since they built it, she  has her small dolls ride on it. 

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment