Tuesday, June 21, 2016









                                        https://www.amazon.com/Mason


I am loving the mason jar craze going on, I think they a shabby farmhouse chic look. I am using mine for dish soap. I have it on my kitchen counter by my sink and I like the way it looks. I would never have my plastic bottle of dish soap displayed on my counter. After I filled the jar with my dish soap I screwed the top back on and I decided to add a chalkboard sticker on the jar and labeled it "dish soap".

The mason jar bottom is just that, a mason jar. It is thicker glass and the same size my Grandma use to use for making jam. The top and pump that is included in with this is a very nice, it has a polished metal look. The spring inside the pump is made of stainless steel so there is no worry about that rusting and the pump not working.

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.





No comments:

Post a Comment