Tuesday, June 28, 2016

                                             https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DZPM1US



My 3 year old loves these toys. I wanted this set of toys to take with us when we went camping last weekend but my silly daughter said she didn't want them to get dirty or lost at the beach.  So now she used these in her bath.  There is something about playing with water that my daughter just loves.  I am hoping that she will want to use these in our sand box at least because there are some cool sand molds included. 

I really like that all the toys fit in the bucket for carrying or storage.  The plastic these toys are made from are sturdy and have no sharp edges. I know the shovels will hold up when digging because they are very sturdy.  The little plastic boat floats well and the water can is her favorite.  The toys are a great size for small hands.  The sticker on the bucket has stayed on with out peeling or fading and she has used this in the bath for over 10 days now.   


I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after testing it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment