Wednesday, June 22, 2016










                                    
                                        https://www.amazon.com/QIYO-Flakes







This is a very fun educational toy. With the unique shape of these Brain Flakes there is so many possibles on what create. We really like that the 3d building. There are so many bright multicolored flakes included in this set. 250 to be exact. They can be easily stored in the clear plastic jar that they were delivered in. The jar has a screw on lid so I don't have to worry about this getting knocked over a spilled everywhere.

The flakes are the perfect size. I really like that this forces my daughter to use her imagination and works her fine motor skills. My husband even enjoys playing with these. I like to watch and see what they are going to create. I have tried them too and they are fun. I do want to get another set because once my daughter builds with these she doesn't like to take them apart.

I did purchase these at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment