Wednesday, June 15, 2016



This the cutest portable night light ever!

                                               https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015FE1XJC


I am pretty sure this is the cutest portable night light ever!  This is a very good size, it is not tiny at all. It measures about 7" tall and the base has a diameter of about 5".  This does not need to be plugged in so I don't have to worry about cords or batteries. This lamp gets charged by a USB that is included.  I charge it every other day during the day so it is already ti use.  I like that there is and option to have this turn on when touched or bumped. When I turn the switch to the bottom to "vibration" the yellow birdie lights up softly, when touched again the light brightens, and when touched a third time the light goes off.  This also has an on mode that when turned on it will stay on.

I think this bird light is adorable. It looks very cute in my daughters room during the day. She likes that she can "magically" turn it on when she touches it. She also like that she can take it with her when she gets out of bed at night to go to the bathroom or to crawl in bed with me.

The bird cage is very sleek, smooth and almost retro looking. The base and hook are white plastic. The happy yellow bird is encased in crystal clear  plastic and it sit on a circle of green "grass".   The cord that charges this little guy is on the back of the base and the control switch is on the bottom.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment