Wednesday, June 29, 2016










Well after running around my backyard like a crazy person trying to catch the air and swearing a bit trying to fill this lounger by HappCell, I gave up and just held it up to a fan and it filled no problem. I have used my fan from air conditioner to fill this too. Honestly there is no easy way to fill unless it is a windy day. The directs do state that if there is no wind to run like 10 meters, which is over 30 feet. So not so convenient at a concert. This is why I am giving this 4 stars.

Once I did get this filled with air I shut the end rolled it up and secured the buckle. It did not hold air very well the first time I tried it but after the third time I figured out how to roll it quickly and tight.

It is comfortable to lay and sit in. Both my kids love it. I have used this on our sun-room and in our backyard. I have yet to try it our pool but that is on my list of things to try this weekend. It is very easy to deflate. I just unclipped the buckle and the air came out. It was also very easy to roll up and put away.

All and all this was fun to review. It is comfortable to lounge in and easy to put away. The setting it up is the tricky part.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after properly testing it out.












No comments:

Post a Comment