Tuesday, June 21, 2016

                                         https://www.amazon.com/Stemless-Wine-Glasses




I enjoy drinking wine. I am no way an experienced wine aficionado, but I have a pretty good palate. I have all the different types of wine glasses we received for our wedding 17 years ago like bordeaux glasses, white wine glasses, champagne flutes, and dessert wine glasses. Well the only ones we ever use are the stemless! I have used stemless wine glasses before but 2 of my four were broken when my cat knocked them over so I was in the market for a new set.

I am very happy with this set. They have the same shape and styles of bowls as traditional stemmed wine glassware.I think they function with modern style and a limited risk of breakage because there are no stems. The only down side I have experienced with stemless wine glasses is that the wine warms faster than with stemmed glasses
because obviously there is no stem to hold on too. To solve this problem I just sip my wine a bit quicker!!

This set of 4 stemless wine glasses. They were delivered on time and in perfect condition. I think the description is very correct regarding the fact that this glass is perfect any type of wine. Plus becasue there is no stem these are less likely to break or get knocked over unless you have a cat like mine. Oh and they can go in the dishwasher!!

I did receive this set of wine glasses for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after properly testing them out.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment