Thursday, June 16, 2016






                                            https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017SLT8ME

I like this Majestic Pure Sandalwood Essential Oil. I must warn that this is a very strong oil. The scent is very heavy so a suggest using less drops  then normal when adding this to a diffuser.  I add 6 drops of this in my large oil diffuser that is 500ml. In my smaller diffusers I only add 2-3 drops.

This comes in a ambered glass bottle that arrived sealed and not leaking. The glass dropper was packaged separately. The bottle is  1 once. This is a very common size in essential oils. Because of how potent this oil I know this bottle will last awhile.

I normally use a different brand of oils when I use essential oils in body products or ingesting. I would not recommend that with this oil. my reasoning behind this I like to only use organic oils topically and I like to know where they came. I do think this is fine for diffusing though.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment