Wednesday, June 15, 2016



                                                 


                                           
                                                        https://www.amazon.com/Haers-



This water bottle is perfect for my daughters gymnastics class, when we go on outings or just when we are out and about.  I love that this water bottle does not leak! I can throw it in my bag and not worry about getting the rest of my stuff wet. I like that my daughter who is 3 years old can easily press the button that pops the lid up.  I also like that the tip of the straw is made of soft silicone.  I am so glad it is not made of hard plastic becasue my daughter chews all her straws and ruins them.  I am very happy with this water bottle and my daughter likes it too.

Becasue this is made of stainless steel it keeps my daughters water colder longer. even without adding ice cubes. But when I do add ice cubes the water stays cold for a very long time. The straw that connects under top is made of hard plastic and goes all the way down to to the bottom so every last drop can be reached.  I do hand wash this to preserve the cute image on the bottle.

I did purchase this water bottle at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after properly testing it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment