Saturday, June 4, 2016





I wanted these as a gift for my neighbor.  She has a slight obsession with unique skull items.  Well after she took care of my pets while we were on vacation I wanted to get her something to show my appreciation.   When she opened the box ans saw these crystal skulls she was so happy and thankful.  She was touched that I gave her something she is personal.

This is a set of 4 hand blown glass skulls. They hold  a standard 3 oz. They are very stable and look very cool when liquid is added. The detail is pretty darn good. There are the eye sockets, raised cheek "bones" the nose hole, upper and lower jaws with teeth.  The base is actually the bottom of the jaw and the base of the "spine".    The glass is crystal clear and the rim has a smooth frosted  top.  

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment