Thursday, June 2, 2016

http://www.amazon.com/love-Fruit-Leather



Seriously so yummy. Plus these have no added sugar, are gluten free, vegan, non-gmo, free of nuts, soy and dairy. They are fully organic and made right here in the USA! This came delivered in a nice gift box. I appreciate that but these were all for me!! I wanted to have a healthy snack in my purse so that I can make better snacking choices. I think they helped with my sweet tooth too. To be honest I did not share these with anyone. I happily ate them all myself. The 3 different flavors came in a separate foil pouches. I do wish they were resealable though. I though they all were great but my favorite was Mango Coconut.

Pomberry Acai - is sweet with a tar finished. Ingredients are organic mango pulp, organic acai pulp, organic pomegranate juice, and organic artichoke fibers.

Passion Fruit Punch- bold mango flavor with a sweet passion fruit finish. Ingredients are organic mango pulp, organic passion fruit juice, organic artichoke fibers, and natural flavor.

Mango Coconut- sweet coconut flakes are sprinkled on top of the mango flavored fruit leather. This is my favorite. Ingredients are organic mango pulp, organic coconut, organic artichoke fiber, and natural flavor.

I did purchase this product at discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after properly eating them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment