Monday, June 20, 2016


                                    

                                      https://www.amazon.com/Plusmi-Bulbs



I had a 7w GE LED light in the lamp of bedroom, but it was hard to read by at night. So I replaced it with this 5w LED light by Plusmi. The first thing I noticed when replacing my old bulb with this one is my old bulb is larger and much heavier than this bulb. Even thought this light is 5 watts as opposed to the 7 watts I had previously been using this light is just as bright and easier to read by.

I have included pictures in my review to shoe the difference in size in the 7 watt GE light bulb and this 5 watt Plusmi light bulb. I have also included pictures showing the difference in the warm light of the GE bulb and the bright white light of this bulb. I am very happy with this light bulb and it is serving the purpose of why I wanted it.

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.






No comments:

Post a Comment