Wednesday, October 5, 2016

          Beard Brush by Beardeur 


                       https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZY6XYJY

Perfect gift for the bearded man in your life! My husband has had a beard for many years and I am so sick of him using my brushes on his face. So when I came across this I had to get it for him. This is a very high quality beard brush made from wood and wild boar hairs. What could possibly be more manly than coming your beard with wild boar hair! My husband has been using this multiple times a day. He loves that is this helps lift his beard dandruff and helps keep his beard looking smooth and shiny. No bristles have fallen out which is impressive. This Beardeur Beard Brush comes packaged in a very unique package and is ready to be given as a gift.
I very happy with purchase and I now know what I am getting the rest of my bearded family members for Christmas.


I purchased this brush at a reduced price in to try and give my honest review.


Update: My husband has now been using this for over a year and it still is as great as the first day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment