Monday, October 3, 2016


Women Black 50s 80s costume Vintage                                   petticoat




           https://www.amazon.com/costume



I think this is the perfect adult tutu. It is a full and lined so I don't have to wear tights of leggings under it and I won't itch and no one will see my knickers. I ordered the large/x large and it fits as I think it should. This can be worn alone or under an Aline style skirt or dress as a petticoat to fill the skirt out.

I ordered this to wear as part of my Halloween costume. I am planing on dressing up as a an 80's chick. I think this is going to look great. I also think this would be super cute as part of a black cat costume.

The care for this tutu is pretty simple. I hand washed it and hung it to dry. It turned out really well.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment