Tuesday, October 11, 2016

       Let's talk about sex, baby! Well lets talk vibrators!


I won't be shy I have many toys that my husband and I enjoy using. I recently added a new toy to our collection. The rabbit massager!  I love the look of this toy, no fake pink dildo here, just an elegant looking toy that I love to use. 


This can be used alone or with a partner!  The feel of this rabbit is very soft and smooth. It is coated in a seamless silicone, which I think is awesome becasue this toy is also waterproof!

As far as how this works, well it hits all the right spots.  Many women my self included have a difficult climaxing without clitoral stimulation, well if you are like me I recommend this toy.  There are 7 different speeds and different vibration settings to chose form.  Each time the setting is changed the base will light up a different color.  I like that this is also quiet.  I don't need my kids hearing any buzzing. 




I love that this is rechargeable! I was going through an abnormal amount of AA batteries if you know what I mean!  It comes with  a USB charger, an instruction manual, and a black pouch to store the rabbit in.  It also comes delivered in a very discrete black box sealed in plastic wrap.. So I wasn't worried about my anyone opening the package.


The only bummer about this rabbit is that is recommend to use a water-based lube. I didn't have any when I first recieved this. I had to go buy some.  I normally use coconut oil for lube. 


Disclosure: I received this product at a discount. All opinions  and words are my own.  I am under no obligation to write a review or recommend this product.  The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation


No comments:

Post a Comment