Thursday, October 6, 2016

Women's Coral Fleece Memory Foam Slippers
                        by  MOXO


            https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IN2CSPQ


Now that it is getting cooler out I find myself wearing more slippers around my house.  We do have hardwood floors and sometimes they can feel really cold.   One of my favorite pairs of slippers are these memory foam slippers by MOXO.   They have a memory foam foot bed that makes them super comfortable to wear around the house.  These do have a harder sole that is non slip so I can wear these with no worrying about slipping on my floors or have trouble walking down the stairs.   I have also worn these to run outside real quick too.  

The fit of these slippers are true to size in my opinion. I wear a size 7.5 in women's shoes so I ordered the 7-8 size and they fit very well.   I like that the toe part is not to wide, I didn't want clunky slippers.  But these are also not to narrow either.   

These do come in many different colors and even men's colors and sizing.   I choose the Women Upgrade Peachblow color which I have pictured above.    

These would make a really gift for the upcoming holidays. 

I did purchase this product at a discounted price.  All opinions and words are my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment