Wednesday, October 5, 2016

        Grizzly Man Beard Balm by Fieldworks




                     https://www.amazon.com/Grizzliest-Beards


My husband really likes this bread balm. It actually controls his crazy beard. I think the beeswax along with the shea butter help tame his beard, kind of weighing it down a bit so it isn't so puffy. He is also able to shape it a bit, I compare it to a pomade. He can't make handle bars or anything with it though, but can sculpt his bread.

As far as moisturizing his facial hair this works pretty darn good. He still uses a beard oil to get down to his skin, but this makes his beard hair feel much softer than not using it.

The scent is amazing! It has a top scent of the Vetiver essential oil (one of my favorite scents) and I can slightly smell the Frankincense essential oil. I think the scent is manly and clean, but best of natural. I love smelling it when I smooch my hubby.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment