Wednesday, October 5, 2016

          Bike Bicycle Cycling Retro Handlebar Bell by  Uelfbaby









While I love just about anything vintage I wanted to love this but I think it is more of a 4 star product than a 5.  First off this came with no directions at all.  It came in a box with the bell and 2 different size metal straps, that was it.  I had to wait for my husband to figure it out  because I couldn't.  I really including instructions in the box or on the posting  would make this more user friendly and bumping it up to a 5 star product.   

My first picture shows how to actually install this bell.  We used the smaller metal strap and threaded it though the bell to get the bell on the bike handles securely.  

All in all it is a nice product that had the old "ding" sound when used. My daughter likes it o her bike and I like it becasue it is not annoying horn or super loud bell. 

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after personally testing it out 



No comments:

Post a Comment