Monday, October 3, 2016




Butmoon Women's Cap Sleeve Long Mother               of the Bridesmaid Dresses









                                              https://www.amazon.com/Butmoon

I am in love with this dress. I am so excited to wear it a wedding this month. It is advertised as a "Mother of the Bride" dress but I think this is a stunning dress perfect for weddings and any black tie event. The fit and flair style is so flattering on just about any body type.

I ordered according to the size chart and ordered an 18. I usually wear a size 14/16 in US sizing. The only reason I ordered the 18 is because of the bust size, I am glad I did though because this dress fits me in all the right places. I do have to get it shorten though which I expected I would, I am 5'2" so I have to get most of my clothing shorten.

The look of this dress is just as pictured. Form the lace to the chiffon. I really like the modest bust line but I think it so sexy with the lace. The waist is very tailored looking with the chiffon over the lace bodice. There is a lot of attention to detail in this dress. The back of the dress is just as beautiful as the front. It zips up the back but the zipper is hidden by the chiffon covered buttons.

I am beyond happy with this dress. This is actually one of the first special occasion dresses I purchased without trying it on and I so happy with it.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.






No comments:

Post a Comment