Monday, October 3, 2016

Women’s Pointed Toe Ankle Strap Extreme High Beaded                            Stiletto High Heel Pump Shoes





                     https://www.amazon.com/Womens


I really like the look of these shoes. They sleek and edgy. Unfortunately I couldn't wear them for more than a few hours, which is not a huge deal since I just wore them to a girls night out. These are really high and I am use to wearing my super high heels with a platform which these don't have. the heel on these bad boys are over 4" high.

I think this look of this bootie is very cool which is why I ordered them . They have a cool exposed zipper up the back and the heel of the shoes are covered in small crystals. There is also a strap around the top of the bootie that has the small crystals too. There are a little larger size crystals along the side opening.

I would recommend these high heeled booties to anyone who is experienced in wearing over 4" high heels. I would not recommend them to someone who wears lower heels.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment