Monday, October 3, 2016

HIMONE Womens Long Sleeve Handkerchief Hemline Tunic                                          Top

                                   

                                   



                                                  https://www.amazon.com/HIMONE

I think this tunic top/dress is just as cute as it is comfy. It is made of 95% rayon and 5% spandex making this very soft, light weight and flattering. The asymmetrical cut of the hem is what makes this stand out from other tunics. it is longer on one side and shorter on the other. This can be worn alone of with leggings and look really cute. In my opinion this is a good staple tunic to have. It is a solid piece that can be dressed up or down depending on accessories and shoes.

As far as fit goes I think this fits very true to size. I normally wear a large or extra large depending on the bust size and this fit me very well. The draping of this top makes it pretty hard to mess up on choosing a size. as long as it fits in the bust it will fit.

This top doesn't require to much fussy care. I washed it in the machine with cold water like I do all my laundry and I just hung it on a rack o dry. It turned out very well I didn't have any wrinkles.

I did receive this dress for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment